Distinguished Daughters of Pennsylvania is an affiliate of the non profit Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC). Donations can be directed to TFEC in support of the Distinguished Daughters of Pennsylvania. All contributions are tax deductible. Thank you for your support of our program.
You have several options for making your contribution to Distinguished Daughters of Pennsylvania:
30 East Northampton Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Contribute online by Pay Pal, debit or credit card via the TFEC donation website by entering Distinguished Daughters in the “search by fund name” field, then click “Go.”
TFEC will acknowledge each of our contributions with a letter confirming the tax deductible nature of our gifts.
We depend on your annual contributions to carry on our business, including:
- Printing and postage for five major mailings, including letters to 300 nominating organizations, large packets of nomination information and general up-dates throughout the year for our 200 Distinguished Daughters;
- Correspondence to nominating organizations, new DDs, the Governor’s Office, and others;
- Dinner charges for new DDs and one guest the evening before the Governor’s awards luncheon;
- President’s expenses such as supplies, stationary, telephone and travel; and\
- Gold medals for the new DDs each year and the outgoing President in alternate years.
Our budgeted expenses for 2012 are approximately $14,000. Contributions in the past ranged from $10 to $500 with an average of between $50 and $100. I urge you to be as generous as possible as we embark on an exciting future in partnership with TFEC.
Distinguished Daughters of Pennsylvania is a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor. The official registration and financial information of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
2017 donations are to be mailed to: Susan Shoval, 30 East Northampton Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA. 18701